Privacy notice 5|Agri and Agri-Ignite
This privacy notice is for visitors to our website, apps and other digital platforms. It is also for clients who use our services. It sets out how we use personal data that we hold about you and gives information on how to exercise your legal rights.
2. Who we are?
We are 5|Agri LLP, registered at Moynansmith, Pacific House Fletcher Way, Parkhouse, Carlisle, Cumbria, England, CA3 0LJ. 5|Agri is a partnership between AgriFood Technical Services, CA MacPhail Consultancy Ltd, JH Agri Consultancy, Owen Farm Services and RJ Livestock Systems Ltd.
Agri-Ignite is a product of 5|Agri.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way that we use your data or anything in this Privacy Notice you can contact us at the above address
or by email email@example.com or by phone 01461 600540.
3. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you access our services. This can include personal and technical data.
Personal Data includes information such as first name, last name, title, which you provide to us, details of your role within the company/organisation you work for and other identifiers that you may have provided at some time such as holding number.
Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites and apps.
We collect the personal information you give us in a range of ways including:
• Visits to the website
• When quotes are requested by phone, email, or through the website
• When we provide a service to you
• You use the agri-ignite app or portal
• Competitions online or at agricultural shows and events
• Completion of surveys or research
• Join our mailing lists
4. How do we use personal information?
We use this data to do the following
• Provide a service to you
• Enable access to Agri-Ignite
• Account set up and administration
• Research and development
• Delivering marketing and communications about events
• Respond to communications from you asking for information, advice or a quote
We will use aggregated anonymised data to facilitate research within agriculture for example benchmarking costs or performance indicators.
5. What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances.
• Where we have a contract with you to provide a service
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service we are providing to you but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
6. When do we share personal data?
We will treat all your personal data including the information you give us with great care. Data will be shared within the organisations outlined in section 2 above. We have data protection policies in place and our staff, and any sub contractors adhere to our policies.
The only circumstances where we will share your personal data with anyone outside of our organisations are:
• If you agree or ask us to do so – for example, if you ask us to contact your accountant, bank manager etc
• If we are required by law to do so – for example, for compliance with legislation such as accounts or tax
• To facilitate research, though this is normally anonymised data and we would ask you in advance to agree to share any personal data if this was needed.
7. Where do we store, process and secure personal data?
Our website and apps are based in the United Kingdom and data is not transferred outwith the EEA. Data is stored on a cloud server which complies with ISO27001.
8. How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your data for 5 years after we have last provided a service, quote or interaction for you. We may need to keep your data for longer if the data has been collected as part of completing a contract for example carbon audits. This will vary between contracts. Data will not be retained unnecessarily and will be disposed of securely.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
We are happy to provide you with a copy of the information we have about you. We can provide this in either a paper from or electronically on request. You can also make a request for us to remove any personal data that we hold about you by contacting us at the address, email or phone number in section 2.